Objectives • Prepare a plan for the identification of current and future training needs.
• Prepare a plan for the identification of current and future training needs.
• Select and use information-gathering techniques effectively.
• Analyse the information to priorities training needs.
• Produce a training plan showing solutions, priorities and benefit projections.
Training Needs Identification
• identifying training needs in a business-driven context
• linking to corporate vision, strategy and organizational objectives
• recognizing training needs revealed by business performance shortfall.
A Systematic Model
• understanding the stages of the systematic training needs analysis model
• logical sequencing
• identifying residual, present and future training needs
Collection and Analysis of Information
• collecting information about knowledge and skills requirements for specific job competencies
• sources of information
• using and adapting survey instruments, questionnaires, interviews, observation.
• appropriate training interventions
• producing the initial action plan
• determining priorities
• defining costs, success criteria and benefits.
• structuring written reports and presentations on training needs and priorities
• writing behavioral objectives
• using persuasive techniques and follow-up activities to support recommendations.
Who Should Attend ?
HR team taking care of training and administration, Heads of Department, Line Managers and Supervisors
december 5 (Monday) - 9 (Friday)