Objectives • Planning for the development of the performance of public service activities.•
• Planning for the development of the performance of public service activities.
• A systematic thinking approach that helps create new ideas that reflect the methods of developing the performance of public services.
• Setting development targets for public service activities.
• Identifying indicators for measuring and assessing the extent to which these objectives have been achieved.
• Identifying the hindering and motivating forces that are associated to develop performance.
• Setting action programs and plans for improvement and development.
Setting targets for developing public service activities
Identifying indicators for measuring and assessing the extent to which these objectives have been achieved.
Identifying the hindering and motivating forces that are associated to develop performance.
Setting action programs and plans for improvement and development.
The functions of supervisors in the management of public services and their nature and importance in contemporary organizations
How to supervise the work of contractors.
Behavioral skills of employees in the field of administrative services.
Planning work in Administrative services.
Organizing work and personnel in administrative services.
Methods and skills of setting goals and planning work programs, identifying business and employment needs, and organizing, dividing and distributing work to subordinates.
Objectives of the performance development plan for public service activities.
Skills of supervision of office furniture, stationery and postage.
In the area of office maintenance, furniture and furnishings.
Skills of supervision, maintenance and landscaping, housing and employees’ housing.
Nutritional supervision skills.
The role of the Department of Public Services by controlling the movement and means of transport for workers.
Best and worst supervisor, skills of success: technical, human relationships and realization, list of supervisory skills, development of human skills and formation of good relationships, naughty employee and unforgivable mistakes.
How to set up budgets and manage expenses for public service activity.
Indicators for measuring and assessing the extent of the achievement of goals.
Performance standards and performance indicators.
Types of performance indicators.
Multiplicity of performance indicators to measure a single goal.
Who Should Attend ?
Anyone involved in the operational supervision of an office environment
Secretaries and Administrative Support Personnel needing to develop superior performance in their working environment
Senior Personal Assistants
december 11 (Sunday) - 15 (Thursday)