- About Us
- Courses In Kuwait
- Contact Us
- دورات باللغة العربية
Objectives • how to implement all of the essential tools
• how to implement all of the essential tools to enable better and more effective, sales and operational planning within your supply chain operation. in addition, it will provide the key practical skills that can be taken back to the workplace so that problems limiting performance can then be more effectively planned for, organized and controlled, delivering reduced costs and improvements in services procurement.
• Discovering how Sales and Operations Planning works and the steps involved in implementing it
• Learning how to make major improvements in business performance
• Getting the latest view of business within the current economic global climate
• Taking away a ‘current – real time’ knowledge of the most important aspects of the supply chain which can be applied back in the workplace immediately
• Getting real time suggestions on your organizations ability to the re-calibration necessary in light of changing local, national, and international financial circumstances
Assess the key aspects driving supply chain complexity
• Operational efficiencies or effectiveness
• Regulatory compliance
• Expanding IT requirements
• Core competencies
• Off shoring and outsourced manufacturing
• Low cost country sourcing
• Operational cost reductions
• Need to continued expertise
• Media management and the mobile consumer
Forecasting in the Supply Chain
• The corporate need for forecasting
• How is this achieved?
• How accurate is it?
• Impact on inventory
• Commercial considerations
Risk Mitigation Strategies in Supply Chain & Logistics
• What are the factors that determine risk in your supply chain?
• How do those risks manifest themselves in your operation?
• What level and sophistication do you use to flag up issues?
• How do you manage supplier risk?
• Total landed cost – do you use it when managing the total cost to serve?
Integrated Business Planning
• What is Integrated Business Planning?
• Can it really apply to the velocity of market change?
• Transition to Integrated Business Planning
• Social media integrating with suppliers and vendors
• The new communities and mobile commerce. How do you plan them?
• Communicating the plan
• Communicating for leaders and managers in the age of mobile communications
Sales & Operations Planning vs Integrated Business Planning
• Definition of Sales and Operations Planning
• People, process and tools approach
• Translating S&OP theory in to practice
• Performance management
• Corrective actions
• Key challenges in road freight transportation
• Do we need a paradigm shift to manage in today’s markets?
Who Should Attend ?
Business Development Team Member
Key Account Managers
Team Leaders and Sales Executives
Anyone involved in global sales or looking into enhancing their sales skills
july 22 (Monday) - 26 (Friday)