- About Us
- Courses In Kuwait
- Contact Us
- دورات باللغة العربية
Objectives • New perspective on troubleshooting mechanical and rotating equipment.• Basic mechanical applications,
• New perspective on troubleshooting mechanical and rotating equipment.
• Basic mechanical applications, failures, life expectancy and maintenance of shafts, bearings, couplings, chains, sprockets, bushings, gears, belts, sheaves and other mechanical components.
• Understanding the behavior and failure modes of rotating equipment.
• Maximizing the efficiency and potential of rotating equipment.
• Enhancing ability to reduce equipment failure and down-time.
• Gas compression and treatment systems.
• Using creative thinking in problem solving.
• Troubleshooting pumps problems.
• Optimizing the operation and maintenance of different types of pumps.
Understanding machine components and failure mechanism
• Introduction of all types of rotating equipment
• The maintenance educational component (MEC)
• Measurement of critical components
• Shaft couplings
• Chain drives
• Positive drive belts
• Gears and gearing
Trouble shooting faults and applying corrective action
• Other rotating equipment
• Vibration analysis
• Fast fault finding
• Acoustical troubleshooting
• Infra-red inspection
• Oil analysis
• Megger testing
• Troubleshooting trees
• Basic troubleshooting
• Pumps, blowers and fans
Oil and gas compressor
Types of compressors
• Centrifugal compressors
• Diagonal or mixed – flow compressors
• Axial – flow compressors
• Reciprocating compressors
• Rotary screw compressors
• Rotary vane compressors
• Scroll compressors
• Diaphragm compressors
• Air bubble compressors
• Prime movers
• Multiple compressor configurations
Oil and gas pump
Types of pumps
• Pump types and Terminology
• Centrifugal, Reciprocating and Rotating pumps
• Pump selection and application
• Pump installation, operation, and maintenance considerations
• Net Positive Suction Head (NPSH)
• Pump Performance ( Centrifugal and Positive Displacement)
• Centrifugal Pump Theory
• Pump Wear Rings and Balance Lines
• Multi Stage Pumps
• Performance Analysis and
• Failure Mechanisms Identification and Monitoring
Seals and Bearings
• Conventional Packing Glands
• Mechanical Seals
• Seal Failure Mechanisms
• Maintenance and Repair of Mechanical Seals
Who Should Attend ?
Technicians and Operators
Mechanical and Process Engineers
Plant Engineers responsible for operations, maintenance and troubleshooting
Maintenance and Instrumentation Professionals
Technologists and Facility Operators
Supervisors, Team and Project Leaders
november 20 (Sunday) - 24 (Thursday)