Objectives • Develop the capacity to create an organizational culture of Security.• Identify
• Develop the capacity to create an organizational culture of Security.
• Identify all organizational vulnerabilities and various criminal threats.
• Excel in manpower management, motivation and leadership skills.
• Fully understand the concepts of risk management, physical premises security, business continuity, emergency response and contingency planning.
• Gain knowledge of counter-measures for fraudulent activities, data protection and cyber security
Roles, Responsibilities and Key Issues of Security Management
• Strategic and Operation Management
• Effective Security Management Styles
• Necessary understanding to identify, address and manage risk
• Crime Management and Prevention
• Manpower Management – 12 key principles
• Achieving organizational goals, targets and objectives
The Importance of Security Planning
• Essential legislation, legal obligations, using minimum force
• Creating an organizational culture of Security
• Customer relations – Reputation of the Security Function
• Planning and Managing Security Projects
• Key Principles of Emergency Response Teams, the role of Security
• On-Scene Incident Management
Security Surveying – Threats to Assets
• Understanding Loss
• Key Point Identification
• Security, Risk and Vulnerability Analysis
• When and how to conduct an effective Security Survey
• Intellectual Property, Data Protection and Cyber Security
• Security Survey Report, making Effective Recommendations
Principals of Asset Protection – Physical Security
• Perimeter Security design principles
• Buildings Security design principles and Access Control
• Communication Strategies and Security Control Centers
• Managing Investigations & Interviewing techniques
• Special Risks – Key issues of Terrorism
• Key Elements of Evacuation Planning
Security Operations Management
• Managing Guarding Operations
• Crisis Management Plans, Procedures and Implementation
• Business Continuity Plans
• Mutual Aid – who else can or should be involved?
• Dealing with Social Media
• Personnel Security and protection of “at risk” individuals
Who Should Attend ?
Security Officers, Supervisors and Managers
HR and Administrative Supervisors responsible for security
august 7 (Sunday) - 11 (Thursday)